Everyday there's a new thing to put in your page in your book of your life. Maybe that's so cliche or whatever. WHO CARES. I really try to get all of this stuff that's been happening, write a chapter of my life on my own, right? It's hard I never get a second to process it all. But honestly, life has never been better. I have the bestest friends, and life is just going good. But recently, I lost a person very close to me, we just.. got so close to fall apart. and, I don't know how, but it happened. Anywhoo, I wish her the best, still gonna be friendly.. just not friends. Awkward thing is, im friends with her sister. its weird. and, ajgdgjws. oh well. off to take a shower.
my blogs have no relevance to anything whatsoever. I'm just blogging about my days.
:)
love love love love life.
and, i think im falling for someone... :)
yay.
honor society's album, i recommend it. they are amazing <3
No comments:
Post a Comment