Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Don't You Know Your Beautiful?

We are all beautiful, we are all god's children, and NO ONE is truly ugly. & Even if you were, God Loves Ugly. Yeah, I'm kinda referring to Christa Black's song that Jordin Sparks covered " God Loves Ugly". Back to the point, something very shocking happened today.. and I was not very happy about it. Someone, (not naming names) thought I was bisexual.. and, they were very mistaken.. I'm 1000000% straight. & Not that my sexuality matters to anyone.. but, when someone questions something so personal about me.. I don't take it very well, even if its not true.
It felt like an attack to me, but it really wasn't. This little question.. ruined my entire day, because I was wondering who else thought so, or.. if anyone else thought so. Now, I don't have a problem if anyone is of the gay or bisexual persuasion, but.. I'm certainly not. Woo, feels good to get that off my chest.

I know there is bigger things to worry about, but this really irked me today, just thought I should get it all out instead of yelling at the person who thought so. I am not mad at that person, I simply just want them to know that they are very wrong. And I don't want my name in anyone else's mouth unless I'm there.. because if they do, things like this happen..

until something new happens :l

No comments:

Post a Comment