Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I can hardly catch my breath.

Why cant a boy give a girl what she wants, what she needs? I swear, guys at our school can't even understand it's not all about sex, or shit like that. There is love and it does exist, half of the girls in the world want it. Love is made too quickly in this world, and it's thrown away.. because we're either not mature enough to handle the responsibility of someone else's feelings. And, yes its rare for people to fall in love this young, but it does happen. I wish guys wouldn't be so stupid, yes..they are cute, but.. its not all about cuteness. There's more to it, like.. not cheating on the girl, and actually caring about the person your dating. UGH. I wish I was older, I don't wanna waste my time with these petty children. real love is what matters, and i think its cute when it does come across. you just have to realize something good when you see it.
I don't have a genie to grant me a wish, I just gotta learn and get hurt on my own to figure things out. Life is not fair, nor will it ever be. There's good and bad. The journey has only begun.
I dont like making lists of accomplisments to have before I die. I wanna explore on my own, discover things unexpectedly. The world has a lot to offer and I wanna see it all. We have so much to be lucky for, and I'm just now realizing all of this. Oh thank the lord, for school nights where I'm bored to death. I think I could like this blog thing... :)

P.s - My family annoys the living shit out of me. Mkay.

I'm doneeeee.
:D

Songs of the Night -
What A Girl Wants: Christina Aguilera
Candles- Hey Monday
Fearless- Colbie Calliat
To Be With You- David Archuleta
When We Were One- Brooke White

I'll stop now. ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment